Like many organizations, you may not have the resources or expertise to keep your steam and condensate system at peak operating efficiency. Through our technical support, knowledge and services, we’ll work with you to identify, design and implement improvements to your steam system, and then help you to maintain the resulting system efficiency gains.
We’re renowned for our high quality products and expert knowledge-but our offering now goes way beyond this. You can benefit from a complete and flexible range of services that cover all your needs- we’ll supply an individual steam trap or a complete new plant, and everything in between, including:
1. Service Support
- Boiler only: We will pay for parts/Labor (Except) transportation
- Customers pay flat Fee on transportation
- Boiler -1 year warranty only:
- All electrical products and Equipment: warranty 6 months only.
- Check values
- Pipe (control)
- Pressure monitoring values
- delivery of the boiler will charge to customer.
2. Maintenance: Every four (months) 3 time per year.
- Access to technical support through a dedicated 24-hour Priority Response telephone number, which is staffed 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The service puts you in touch with experienced engineers who have a wealth of on-site knowledge of customer processes, as well as SOK ENTERPRISE products.
- If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, we guarantee to have an engineer on site within 24 hours, including weekends and holidays
Service Agreement Summary;
- EasiHeat commissioning, with additional visit 8-10 months (new units only).
- Component replacement/repair in event of product failure, or if deemed unserviceable.
- Scheduled visits for routine preventative maintenance and inspection.
- Discounted daily rate for service visits
- Prioritized booking of service engineers.
- Cost of all consumables ** used during each service visit.
- Optional 365 days per year 24-hour priority response
- Technical support Monday to Friday
- A service visit report for each visit.